Monday 23 April 2012

Top 5 Weirdest Cartoon Characters

Hello again everyone! The last post I made got quite a few views so I think I will continue to make these posts because people seem to like them.

Today I am posting the 5 weirdest Cartoon characters from My childhood anyway???

In number 5 we have :





Peanut from frickin' Snoopy. I dunno what it is about him but it might be the fact that he looks like he has a male genital on his head or his shirt...ohh well.


At number 4 we have :






I am sorry but this wasn't In any cartoon I have ever seen but this thing is just....Meh.

Give him a name in The comment section below!



Ranking in at Number 3 :





 We are looking at Mewtwo not the Guy from Dragonball Z . When I watched that pokemon movie I used to be afraid at the parts he came onscreen....it was weird I tell ya!



Coming in at number 2 we have :


HIM, thats "its" name. HIM...ugh gives me the shivers . I dunno what this is a hybrid of the devil , a crab and  a rejected model of the catwalk? give me your three suggestions below.


And Coming out on top at Number 1 is :



If any of you are SouthPark fans.....ManBearPig. Created by the ex-Vice President of america he is on the run from Imagination land...BE CAREFUL...cereal!


Well guys and Girls I hope you enjoyed this article...Please share as Much as you can and follow me on twitter and Sub to my Youtube!


Youtube

Facebook

twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment